If you’re an existing subscriber of ScanLister, there will be times when you need to change your payment information. There are two ways to do this:
- If you used PayPal to Subscribe
- If you did not use PayPal to Subscribe
How to Change Payment Information if you used a Credit/Debit Card using PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page. Then click Profile and Settings.
- Click My money.
- Scroll down and click on Manage Automatic Payments.
- Click the name of the merchant for the agreement you want to change. (ScanLister)
- Click Change beside Backup Funding Source in the Funding Source section.
- Select the payment method you’d like to use and click Save.
How to Change Payent Information if you used a Credit/Debit Card without using PayPal
- Find your last ScanLister payment receipt in your email inbox. It will look like this:
2. Click on the first link in the email here.
3. Then click on the manage your payment here link.
4. Now you can change your card number.