1. When you are done scanning in items on ScanLister, select the "List" button on the bottom left. Then select "List Fulfilled by Amazon".
2. Wait for the items to upload to Amazon. This can take several minutes. You can check the upload status on your Amazon Seller Central account. Go to Inventory - Add Products via Upload.
Check the upload status for the batch you just listed. Wait for the status to say Done.
3. After the upload has completed, click on the Shipping Plan button on the bottom of ScanLister.
4. Highlight your last batch. Then create a plan name and fil out your address. Click OK.
5. On Seller Central, go to Inventory - Manage FBA Shipments.
Click on Shipping Plans. Then click on Work on Shipping Plan.
6. Here's a video tutorial on creating a shipping plan.