1. Enable Scan and Label mode. Go to Settings - Fulfillment Options - Amazon Fulfilled.
a. Check Use Scan and Label Mode
b. Check Auto Print FNSKU Label if you want to print the FBA label after each scan (optional). You can also print the labels on 30up labels after the shipment is complete, or you can print the labels during the box content phase.
2. Select the printer and label settings. Go to Settings - Printer Settings.
3. Scan products into ScanLister.
4. The FBA (FNKSU) label will print from your label printer (optional).
5. After listing all your items on ScanLister, select List and then Preview Shipments.
6. Select Create Shipments and Finish.
7. Start working on your FBA shipment on your Amazon Seller Central account.
1. Go to Inventory
2. Go to Shipments
3. Select Work on Shipment
8. Here's a video tutorial on how to use Scan and Label mode.