1. On ScanLister, go to Settings - Amazon Account.
2. Then click on the "Check for Update" button. Follow the instructions from there.
3. If you don't see the "Check for Update" button, that means you are using the Microsoft Store version of ScanLister. Here's how to how perform that update.
Microsoft Store Version
1. Verify you are using the Microsoft Store Version by checking to top left corner of the main screen.
2. Click on the Microsoft Store icon on the bottom of your computer.
3. If you do not see the icon, you can type in "Microsoft Store" in the search bar.
4. Click on "Library" on the lower left corner.
5. Click on the Get Updates button.
Using a Mac? Click here for learning how to update.