1. Enable Scan and Label mode. Go to Settings - Fulfillment Options - Amazon Fulfilled.
a. Check Use Scan and Label Mode
b. Check Auto Print FNSKU Label if you want to print the FBA label after each scan (optional). You can also print the labels on 30up labels after the shipment is complete, or you can print the labels during the box content phase.
2. Select the printer and label settings. Go to Settings - Printer Settings. This is only required if you are using a thermal printer to print FBA labels.
3. Scan products into ScanLister.
4. The FBA (FNKSU) label will print from your label printer (optional).
5. After listing all your items on ScanLister, select List and then Preview FBA Shipments.
6. Select Create Shipments and Finish.
7. Start working on your FBA shipment on your Amazon Seller Central account.
1. Go to Inventory
2. Go to Shipments
3. Select Work on Shipment