After purchasing ScanLister, you will get a download link in your email. If you purchased using PayPal, check your PayPal email address. Download the link and follow the instructions.
After downloading, drag the SL Icon into the folder. Your ScanLister Icon will now be located in your applications folder. (If you get an error message and you are unable to open ScanLister, please follow these steps.)
Entering your License Key
In the same email, you will notice that you received 5 license keys. Please copy one key and paste it into ScanLister. This will activate the software.
Connecting ScanLister to your Amazon Account
Almost there! Lastly, you will need to connect ScanLister to your Amazon account. In order to do this, you will need to get your Seller ID and Auth Token from Amazon. Here are the directions.
1. Select your Marketplace below.
2. Click the yellow "next" button as displayed in the screenshot below.
3. Check the box and click the yellow "next" button as displayed in the screenshot below.
4. Copy the "Seller ID" and the "MWS Auth Token" into the fields on this page as displayed in the screenshot below.
5. On ScanLister, go to Settings - Amazon Account and choose your Marketplace. Then paste in the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token into ScanLister.
6. Click “test connection” to see if the connection is successful. Then fill out your shipping address and click on “save and close”.
You are now connected to Amazon!