Please Note: When resetting ScanLister to factory settings, all of your current settings will be lost.
First determine whether you are using the Desktop or Microsoft Store version of ScanLister.
1) Go to Control Panel - Programs - Uninstall a Program - Find and delete ScanLister.
2) Go to the C drive on your computer and find the ScanLister folder.
3) Right-click on the ScanLister folder and select delete.
4) Then re-download ScanLister here
Microsoft Store Version
1) Go to the Start Menu and locate the ScanLister App
2) Right-Click and select Uninstall
3) Go to the Documents folder on your computer and find the ScanListerData file.
4) Right-click on the ScanListerData folder and select Delete
5) Note: If you receive a You’ll need to provide administrator permission to delete this folder error message, please follow these directions.
6) Redownload ScanLister here