If you are scanning a mass market paperback book (the small pocket size ones), please scan the barcode on the inside of the front cover. The barcode on the back of the book will not work.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting this error message, "Auth Token is not valid for Seller ID and AWSAccountID"
- My Shipping Plan is not Showing up on my Amazon Account
- When I scan the barcode of a paperback book, the wrong title shows up on ScanLister.
- I'm getting the following error message, "Request signature is too far in the future..."
- My FBA Labels are not printing the in the same order that I listed them.
- How to Connect ScanLister to your Amazon Account
- Why are my Products not Showing up in my Amazon Inventory?
- I'm scanning items into ScanLister but none of them are recognized