If you are scanning a mass market paperback book (the small pocket size ones), please scan the barcode on the inside of the front cover. The barcode on the back of the book will not work.
Articles in this section
- ScanLister will not Open
- I'm Unable to Connect ScanLister to my Amazon Account
- ScanLister will not open on my Windows computer
- My Shipping Plan is not Showing up on my Amazon Account
- When I scan the barcode of a paperback book, the wrong title shows up on ScanLister.
- My FBA Labels are not printing the in the same order that I listed them.
- How to Connect ScanLister to your Amazon Account (PC)
- How to Connect ScanLister to your Amazon Account (Mac)
- Why are my Products not Showing up in my Amazon Inventory?
- I'm unable to list products with the Germany, France, Canada or Spain Marketplace.